BEAR FACTS Newsletter
Thanks for visiting Anne E. Moncure's online newsletter. Please access individual articles or school information through the links provided below. For your convenience, you can also use the translate button above to view our school newsletter in different languages. We hope you find this information helpful. Have a great month!
- Mr. Machi's Message (Principal)
- Mrs. Clemente's News (Assistant Principal)
- Kindergarten News
- First Grade News
- Second Grade News
- Third Grade News
- Fourth Grade News
- Fifth Grade News
- Math Specialist
- Physical Education
- Reading Specialist
Other Important Information/Links:
- Bus Routes and Real-Time Bus Tracking
- Car Rider Registration
- Car Rider Lane Guidelines
- Traffic Patterns and Loading Areas
- Crossing Guard Instruction Responsibilities
- Parent Handbook
- PTO News
- Restricted Afternoon Office Pickup Times
- School Nutrition Information (Breakfast and Lunch)
- SPO Greetings / Safe Driving Message
- 2019-20 Class Supply List
DECEMBER CALENDAR OF EVENTS (This link will bring you to the full MES Calendar)
- 2nd - House Meetings (Green / Blue / Violet)
- 5th - Winter Concert 7-8 p.m.
- 9th - House Meetings (Red/Orange/Yellow)
- 11th - Spelling Bee 2-3 p.m.
- 16th - 5th Grade Dare Graduation 2 p.m.
- 20th - Design Challenge Day
- 20th - Early Dismissal @ 1:10 p.m.
- 23rd - Jan 7th - Schools closed for winter break
- Jan 6th - No School - Professional Day for Teachers
- Jan 7th - Back to school from Winter Break
- Jan 17th - Chick-fil-a Spirit Night 5-8 p.m.
- Jan 20th - No School
- Jan 24th - House Meeting (Green / Blue / Violet)
- Jan 27th - No School - Professional Day for Teachers
- Jan 31st - House Meeting (Red / Orange / Yellow)