Parents should enroll their child as soon as they arrive in Stafford County. In order to make a registration appointment, please contact the school registrar, Ms. Heather Ayers at (540) 658-6080.
When you register, you will need to provide the following:
Proof of Residency
Provide one of the following: deed or rental/lease agreement
Provide two additional documents with name of parent/guardian in Stafford County residence, such as recent utility bills.
Official birth certificate
- Proof of legal custody, when applicable
- A transfer slip or report card from a previous school
- A copy of the current IEP/504 and reports if the student has been receiving special education services
- Immunization Records and Physical Exam Record
- Click here for a copy of our school profile