Welcome to the Wolverine Branch of Apple Federal Credit Union (AFCU)!About the Wolverines Branch
Apple's Student-Run Branch Program provides students real-world financial literacy, fiscal education and the opportunity to explore future employment options.
- Location in School: Cafeteria
- Hours of Operation: All Lunches
With more than 20 branches across Northern Virginia, FREE Online Banking, FREE Mobile Apps*, as well as access to more than 53,000 Surcharge-FREE** ATMs nationwide, no matter where you go, we’re nearby.
Manage Your Money
- FREE Checking accounts (Interest-earning and student options available) with FREE Visa® Debit Card
- Savings accounts (Student, Club, Certificates, etc.)
- 24/7 Account Access
- FREE Online & Text Banking1
- FREE iPad®, iPhone®, and Android™ Apps2, including check deposit
- FREE Bill Pay – pay businesses AND people
- Transfer Money – between your accounts at Apple and other institutions, as well as people
- More than 53,000+ Surcharge-FREE* ATMs nationwide
- 20+ Northern Virginia Branches – more than any other Credit Union
For more information or to join, visit AppleFCU.org or fill out an application here.*Requires mobile Internet access from your device; airtime and carrier fees per your contract/plan may apply. **Other institutions may impose a foreign ATM fee surcharge. See fee schedule. 1Requires mobile Internet access from your device; airtime and carrier fees per your contract/plan may apply. 2Requires mobile Internet access from your device; airtime and carrier fees per your contract/plan may apply. The trademarks, logos and names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners.
Build Your Resume by Working with Us!
As a student, you can work with us during your lunch shift. Earn resume building experience by applying to become a branch manager or teller. Earn money on every account you open! Come see Mrs. Darnell in the AFCU to apply.
Seniors who are members of AFCU are eligible to apply for a $5,000 scholarship. See Mrs. Darnell for more information.
Extras Student Accounts
Apple Federal Credit Union Student Application
Parent Information Letter
This is a letter to provide parents with pertinent information about the opportunities available to their student with Apple Federal Credit Union.