Mrs. Emmy Lieser
10 Things to Know About Mrs. Lieser
- I have a daughter starting seventh grade at Rodney Thompson, and a son starting first grade at Grafton Village this year.
- I have 2 fur babies.
- I never go anywhere without something to read, and I always read before bed.
- I started as a registered dietitian before I became a librarian.
- I spent last year volunteering in the Grafton Village library, and fell in love with the students and staff.
- I love to make things-crafts, etc.
- My favorite book as a child was The Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler.
- I think being a librarian is the best job ever because I love to learn new things, and the library is all about finding answers to your questions and discovering new things.
- I received my undergraduate degree at Marywood University and my graduate degree at Old Dominion University.
- I read all the Viriginia Reader's Choice books this summer, and would love to talk to you about them. Stop by the library and visit us!