Mrs. White’s “Wonders”
25 March 2019
This past week the students really impressed me with their book reports and 3-D displays. Their group Science presentations were also a success. The students learned a lot about coordinating and compromising, as well as public speaking. It is rewarding to see your children mature and rise to a challenge.
- We have begun “the plan”. Students are separated into three groups every morning from 8:40 a.m. - 9:20, Monday through Thursday. Math and Language Arts are focused on during these periods.
- March 20-29th, 8:30-4:00 p.m.
- Family Night, March 28, 6-7:30 p.m.
One School, One Book
- March 28, 6-7:30 (The entire school will read the same Chapter Book. Students will have opportunities every day to win a prize if they guess the correct answer to the clue.)
End of 3rd 9 weeks
- April 4, 2019
- Reading - Please encourage your student to read EVERY day. They are given opportunities to read during the school day, but I need them to be voracious readers.
- Math - Encourage your student to learn the Fractions, Decimals, Percentages conversion chart.
- email@example.com, phone: (540) 658-6380, or Remind: Text @mscwhite4 to 81010.
Sincerely, Mrs. White