Electronic Dance Permission Slip Submission Page
The form below will allow you to electronically submit your permission for your student to attend the AGW school dances. This does not in any way waive any entry fees or any other requirements. Please note that those students with outstanding disciplinary issues may be barred from attending per the school administration. If you have any questions about our school dances, please contact the Front Office.
As you fill in the form below, please make ensure that you carefully read each part and provide the required responses.
Dance Admission Info:
- All students attending the dance will need to pay a $5.00 Admission Fee.
- Students must have a signed permission slip in order to attend the dance. Without a signed or electronically submitted permission slip, students will not be let in and will have to call home. (Parents are welcome to attend - there is no admission fee for parents accompanied by a student.) Please fill out the permission slip entirely with at least one phone number to contact a parent.
- **Please note that once the students enter the dance, they are not allowed to leave early, unless a parent comes into the school to have their child released to them.**
- ***Students that have been placed on a disciplinary restriction will not be able to attend the dance.***
- 6th Grade dances are held from 3:15pm to 5:00pm. Students will be released at 5:00pm.
- The 7th/8th grade dances will be held from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. Students will be released at 8:00pm.
- Parents should meet their student(s) at the front of the school as soon as they are released. Your prompt pick up is greatly appreciated.
- The exception is the ALL-GRADES Dance. All students till be at the dance from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. Please ensure that all rides are here at 8:00pm.