Welcome to Stafford Middle School! We are so excited you are here and hope to make this transition as easy as possible. We have a wonderful group of students who are standing by to help you on your first day of school. Our Spartan Ambassadors will show you around and assist you with making sure you know where to go and where everything is.
We are committed to supporting our military families and their students. We have programs throughout the year specifically designed for reconizing the contributions and sacrifices both our service members and their families make. Please let us know how we can help you by contacting Mrs. Carey at email@example.com or via phone 540-658-6210
Stafford schools welcome all students regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, national origin or disabling condition who live within the boundaries of the Stafford County Public School district and meet state age and health requirements. Parents should enroll their child as soon as they arrive in Stafford County at the school they will be attending by making an appointment at the appropriate school.
Military Families: Planning your Arrival to Stafford Middle School
We encourage you to use our Online Registration system (please note after completing the online portion of registration, you will still need to complete and provide some documents in person with the registering school).
When you register, please bring the following:
- Proof of Residency (Must provide one of these: Deed, Lease, Tax Bill - Please click here for additional documents needed for registering a student to Stafford County Public Schools.)
- Official birth certificate
- A transfer slip or report card from a previous school
- A copy of the current IEP and reports if the student has been receiving special education services
- A physical examination report completed within one year of school entry for grades K-5. Any students entering or returning to school in the United States must also furnish a physical examination done within one year.
- School Entrance Health Form MCH-213G
- School Entrance Health Information (health history)
- Completed TB Risk Assessment Form, negative skin test or chest x-ray
- Proof of legal custody when applicable
- Student Registration Form (English) (Revised Jan 2017)
- Student Registration Form (Spanish) Spanish (Revised April 2015)