Welcome to the 2018-2019 school year. I am so excited to be teaching 2nd grade this year. I hope to provide an engaging classroom experience with a focus on inclusive activities that meet the needs of all my students unique learning styles. Some things you might see when you walk into my classroom may include:
1. Morning Meeting
2. Engaging centers geared towards the curriculum
3. A positive atmosphere with an emphasis on student engagement during, not-only, teacher-lead activities, but student-lead as well.
Some other quick reminders:
1. We have snack, daily, so I would encourage your child to bring a healthy snack every day.
2. Please make sure your child is dressed appropriately for the weather as we go outside for recess, every day.
3. Please make sure your child wears tennis shoes to school, every day.
I look forward to a wonderful year.