Welcome to Anne E. Moncure Elementary School!
Hello! I am so excited to welcome you to Second Grade! This year is going to be the best one yet for you and your child. I can't wait for you to see our brand new, beautiful school!!! If you are feeling nervous or scared, don't be. We are all experiencing new things, and it's such an exciting time to experience these new things together! :) I'm looking forward meeting everyone at Open House and on the first day of school. We are going to have an amazing year together! Below is the school supply list. See you at Open House on Thursday, August 8th!
- Miss Gustin
2nd Grade Supply List
- #2 pencils – three dozen sharpened (NOT mechanical please)
- (6) Pink Erasers
- small pencil box or pouch
- (2) boxes of crayons (24 pack)
- (4) composition notebooks (no spiral)
- (2) 2-pocket folders
- (24) glue sticks
- scissors – child sized
- (1) large box of tissues
- (1) box of Ziploc bags (gallon - boys; sandwich - girls)
- (1) container of disinfecting wipes
- art shirt with name on it- placed in a Ziploc bag
- (1) set of headphones in bag with student name (no earbuds please)
- (1) bottle of hand sanitizer
- *NO Pencil Sharpeners* THANK YOU!