Welcome Back, Class!
I've missed you! I will be updating our page and Google Classroom periodically. Please take a look for exciting new activities and links! Please see important updates below:)
Hello class! I want all of you to know I've been thinking of you daily and hope you all enjoyed your Spring Break. I know things may seem a little overwhelming at times, but I want you to know I am always here for you. 5th grade team hours are Monday-Friday from 12:00pm - 2:00pm. The 5th Grade team will be rolling out new activities beginning April 6th! Please read some additional important information below:
- If your home is without access to the internet and/or does not have access to a computer, please e-mail me at email@example.com.
- Please know you can contact me through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Google Classroom. Many parents contact me through text or phone, please continue to do so if you have any questions or concerns.
- I will be updating activities throughout the weeks to come. I encourage all of you to continue working on Dreambox (Parent support for Dreambox) , I-Station (Parent support for I-Station), and Lexia (to those who were assigned to Lexia) and to read a minimum of 20-minutes daily.
- You are able to log in to Clever to access websites as well as your textbooks online.
- Click here for Stafford County Public Schools digital resources
- SOL Pass is a wonderful site to review Science, Math, and Reading, and Social Studies. Remember your login information is in your agendas!
- Click here for Stafford County for K-5 At-Home Learning Activities packet.