Registration for the 2020-2021 school year is now open. School starts August 31st.
We encourage you to use the Online Registration system. The documents below can be uploaded during the online registration. Please note after completing the online portion of registration, there will be some documents that will need to be seen in person.
When you register, please provide the following:
- Proof of Residency (Must provide one of these: Deed, Lease, Tax Bill - Please click here for additional documents needed for registering a student to Stafford County Public Schools.
- Official birth certificate
- A transfer slip or report card from a previous school
- A copy of the current IEP and reports if the student has been receiving special education services
- A physical examination report completed within one year of school entry for grades K-5. Any students entering or returning to school in the United States must also furnish a physical examination done within one year.
- School Entrance Health Form MCH-213G
- School Entrance Health Information (health history)
- Completed TB Risk Assessment Form, negative skin test or chest x-ray
- Proof of legal custody when applicable
- Student Registration Form (English) (Revised Jan 2019)
- Student Registration Form (Spanish) Spanish (Revised January 2019)
Stafford schools welcome all students regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, national origin, or disabling condition who live within the boundaries of the Stafford County Public School district and meet state age and health requirements. Parents should enroll their child as soon as they arrive in Stafford County at the school they will attend by making an appointment at the appropriate school. If you have questions about which school your child should attend, call the Central Office at (540) 658-6000. Children who are five years old on or before September 30 and have not reached age twenty on or before August 1 are eligible for admission.
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Henryetta Lang
Registrar/Counseling Administrative Assistant