Online registration for the 2020-21 school year is currently open for students new to Stafford County Public Schools (SCPS) or returning from another school division. Students currently enrolled in a SCPS do not use the online registration; instead, you should contact the registrar to assist you.
Finalizing Your Enrollment
- Parents who have completed the online registration process may contact their child's base school to schedule the follow-up in-person appointment. The in-person appointment will finalize your child's enrollment.
- Bring your photo ID, a physical copy of the student's original birth certificate, and any other required documents that were not uploaded to your online application (i.e. proof of residency, proof of ID, immunizations, health/medical forms, etc.).
The following is required in order to complete enrollment:
- Proof of Residency (Must provide one primary (Deed, Lease, Tax Bill) and two secondary proofs of residency). - Please click here for additional documents needed for registering a student to Stafford County Public Schools.
- Official birth certificate. We cannot accept a photocopy.
- A transfer slip or report card from a previous school
- A copy of the current IEP and reports if the student has been receiving special education services
- A physical examination report completed within one year of school entry for grades K-5. Any students entering or returning to school in the United States must also furnish a physical examination done within one year.
- School Entrance Health Form MCH-213G
- School Entrance Health Information (health history)
- Completed TB Risk Assessment Form, negative skin test or chest x-ray
- Proof of legal custody when applicable
- Student Registration Form (English) (Revised Jan 2019)
- Student Registration Form (Spanish) Spanish (Revised January 2019)
Stafford schools welcome all students regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, national origin, or disabling condition who live within the boundaries of the Stafford County Public School district and meet state age and health requirements. Parents should enroll their child as soon as they arrive in Stafford County at the school they will attend by making an appointment at the appropriate school. If you have questions about which school your child should attend, call the Central Office at (540) 658-6000. Children who are five years old on or before September 30 and have not reached age twenty on or before August 1 are eligible for admission.
Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Henryetta Lang
Registrar/Counseling Administrative Assistant