Access to ParentVue/StudentVue Account
Listed below is a link for full instructions on how to access and navigate your ParentVue/StudentVue account:
How to Login into your ParentVue/StudentVue Account:
Activating Your ParentVUE/StudentVUE Account:
- To activate your ParentVUE or StudentVUE account, visit the website: https://psp.staffordschools.net/
- Depending on the account type that you want to activate, either select I am a parent or I am a student.
- If you have an activation key, choose the more options button under login
- Select I have an activation key and need to create my account. You are then guided through the account setup process.
- You can also set up your account with an activation key by using the ParentVUE or StudentVUE app on your phone or mobile device. With the app, select I have an activation key and need to create my account. This button is located towards the bottom of the app.
Resetting Your ParentVUE/StudentVUE Password:
- If you have forgotten the password to your ParentVUE/StudentVue account, you may easily reset it by pointing your web browser to: https://psp.staffordschools.net/PXP2_Login.aspx
- Select whether you are a Parent or Student and choose the option forgot password, or you can click on More Options listed below the login button to choose Forgot Password.