Access to ParentVue/StudentVue Account
Listed below is a link for full instructions on how to access and navigate your ParentVue/StudentVue account:
How to Login into your ParentVue/StudentVue Account:
Activating Your ParentVUE/StudentVUE Account:
- To activate your ParentVUE or StudentVUE account, visit the website: https://psp.staffordschools.net/
- Depending on the account type that you want to activate, either select I am a parent or I am a student.
- If you have an activation key, choose the more options button under login
- Select I have an activation key and need to create my account. You are then guided through the account setup process.
- You can also set up your account with an activation key by using the ParentVUE or StudentVUE app on your phone or mobile device. With the app, select I have an activation key and need to create my account. This button is located towards the bottom of the app.
Resetting Your ParentVUE/StudentVUE Password:
- If you have forgotten the password to your ParentVUE/StudentVue account, you may easily reset it by pointing your web browser to: https://psp.staffordschools.net/PXP2_Login.aspx
- Select whether you are a Parent or Student and choose the option forgot password, or you can click on More Options listed below the login button to choose Forgot Password.
If you need further assistance in obtaining an activation key or would like help, please feel free to reach out to Colonial Forge High School Information Line:
(571) 281-1724 ext. 1024