The 2021-2022 Stafford Indian Legend Yearbook is COMING!
Thank you for supporting our student run Indian Legend yearbook program by purchasing a 2022 Yearbook! Like those of our past, this book was created by students, for students.
Order using the following link and code:
School Code 4516------------------------
Do you want YOUR ACTION PHOTOS in the 2021-2022 yearbook?
SO DO WE!
Students, parents and teachers can contribute content to the yearbook staff by uploading photos directly to our website for potential use in our book. You can share photos of sporting events, school and community activities, fun happenings at home, or shots of you and your friends that otherwise might be missed by our staff photographers!
Please share your pictures quickly as we are constantly selecting images to meet deadlines. Provide as much detail as possible (including names and grades) for each photos, so we have all the information needed for accurate identification. The more you share, the better our yearbook can be! Start sharing today!
Go to www.hjeshare.com
Enter your school code: shstribe
• Locate the picture (file) you want to upload. Click on the filename to select it, click on the filename to select it, click Open.
• To upload more than one file, ctrl-click on each filename. You can upload 10 files at a time.
• Click each thumbnail to select it and enter information about all images. This assures that information is the yearbook is correct, if the photo is used.
• Click Submit Image Information when you are done.
Download the Herff Jones eShare app on Google Play and Apple app store
While we cannot guarantee that all shared photos will be published, if you don’t share, your great pictures can’t even be considered.
All Outside Photographer Senior Portraits must be turned in by February 18th in order to be included in the 2021-2022 yearbook. Seniors who have their portraits taken here at school by Lifetouch must make their YEARBOOK selection by February 18th.
Yearbook Senior Portrait Requirements:
Senior girls who would like to be pictured in the 2022 yearbook must be photographed in a standard black drape with a blue star burst background. The background must mimic the one used in the 2021 yearbook. No props. Drape will be provided by our school photographer.
Senior boys who would like to be pictured in the 2022 yearbook must be photographed in a standard black tux and bow tie with a blue star burst background. The background must mimic the one used in the 2021 yearbook. No props. Tux and tie will be provided by our school photographer.
If you choose to submit a portrait from an outside photographer, your portrait must meet the following criteria or it will be refused:
1. The image must be submitted by February 18, 2022.
2. The image must be submitted by the student in the .jpg digital format of 300dpi
3. The image must be 3.5 by 5 inches in size.
4. The background must be a blue starburst, comparable to that of Life Touch “Prestige Portraits.”
5. Student dress must match the descriptions listed above.
*The yearbook staff reserves the right to refuse any portraits that do not meet specifications and/or edit backgrounds*
All Senior Ads will be completed digitally this year using an online ad creation program provided by our yearbook company. The virtual ad center is scheduled to be open from October 1st - March 25th. Visit www.yearbookordercenter.com to create and purchase your ad.Pricing:Full Page..................... $350Half Page.................... $200Quarter Page.............. $125