Winter Sports Intake and Exit Protocol
- Upon arrival before exiting their vehicle or bus, each student will have their temperature checked and be asked a COVID-19 questionnaire.
- Each student must have a completed VHSL physical dated AFTER May 1, 2020. IF the student does not have the proper paperwork, then they will not be allowed to stay for the tryouts.
- Students are also required to bring at least 32 ounces of water. There will be no sharing of water bottles and water fountains are not available. Each student must come prepared to practice in appropriate practice attire. Locker rooms will not be available for the changing of clothes.
- If students have a temperature lower than 100.4, answer Covid-19 questionnaire and have correct paperwork, they may exit the vehicle and enter the building.
- Students that do not meet one or more of the above criteria will be set home in their vehicle or placed in a classroom to await parent pick up if they rode the bus.
- Students are required to wear a mask when being screened for temperature and COVID questions, entering the building, and that mask will remain on the entire practice, unless the students are directed by the coach
- Students must follow social distance guidelines when in the school.
- At the conclusion of the tryout period, students will be dismissed and will not be allowed to remain in the school. We are asking that all parents/guardians have their rides here at the end of the tryout period so that students can return home.
*Coaches will complete and submit the intake protocol form before each practice and submit to the middle school Athletic Director. Middle school Athletic Directors will complete the Google health metrics form.