Here is an opportunity for you and your family to have some fun with mathematics and to learn about just a few of the ways that mathematics is integrated into our everyday lives! Each day of the week during the month of April a different mathematics activity will be available for you to work through.
- Mondays - Estimation is a higher-level skill that requires students to be able to conceptualize and mentally manipulate numbers
- Tuesdays - Learn about famous mathematicians and their contributions
- Wednesdays - Solve a challenging mathematics problem and share out how you solved it. Are there different ways that the problem can be solved?
- Thursdays - Solve various number puzzles that emphasize the relationships that occur within mathematics.
- Fridays - Play some fun mathematics games as a family.
- Saturdays - Explore some STEM activities that connect mathematics with science, technology, and engineering.
- Sundays - Learn about various careers that utilize mathematics.