Stafford County Public Schools (SCPS) will hold in-person graduation ceremonies at all five high schools this summer.
Brooke Point, Colonial Forge, Mountain View, and North Stafford High School will hold graduation ceremonies on Saturday, June 12, at 8:00 a.m. Stafford High School will hold graduation at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, June 12.
Each ceremony will be live-streamed and accessible through the internet for friends and family who are unable to attend.
- Brooke Point High School livestream
- Colonial Forge High School livestream
- Mountain View High School livestream
- North Stafford High School livestream
- Stafford High School livestream
SCPS will follow the guidelines provided in the Governor’s Sixth Amended Executive Order 79 for hosting in-person graduation ceremonies. Appropriate health protocols will be in place at each high school. No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, a positive diagnostic test for COVID-19 ten days prior to the ceremony, or those who have a known exposure to a COVID-19 case 14 days prior to the ceremony, is permitted to attend in-person graduation.
The following categories of people are exempt from the requirement to wear a mask:
- A child under the age of 2 years.
- A person with a disability who cannot wear a mask, or cannot safely wear a mask, for reasons related to the disability.
- A person for whom wearing a mask would create a risk to workplace health, safety, or job duty as determined by the workplace risk assessment.
- Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing themselves