ITRT's lead teaching and learning through the use of digital tools that support collaboration, creation, communication, critical thinking, problem solving, and innovation.
To this extent we will:
- Assist teachers in implementing curriculum plans that include methods and strategies for use of digital tools to maximize student learning
- Collaborate with administrators, teachers and students to select appropriate digital resources aligned with learning outcomes
- Increase student learning and performance by assisting staff in the utilization of a variety of assessments to inform instruction
- Model appropriate integration strategies in classroom instruction
- Lead the school's digital learning committee
- Model and promote digital citizenship
- Facilitate learning to create creative and inquisitive learners
- Provide support to help teachers disaggregate, interpret, and use data to plan, improve, and differentiate instruction.
- Design and facilitate high quality professional learning by coaching teachers in applying new skills and fostering their leadership to support school and district integration; and,
- Create a district climate that promotes personalized professional learning for all.