Superintendent Monthly Awards
School Board Awards
The Stafford County School Board and Superintendent may present awards to students, staff, and community members. These awards include the Certificates of Commendation, Achievement, and Appreciation.
The School Board may also present board proclamations to individuals and groups which represent the subject matter of the proclamation.
Length of Service
Stafford County Public Schools is grateful for staff members continuing to serve in the school division year after year. To recognize their service and longevity, all staff members reaching 5 year milestone years of service (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30+) with the division are honored each year during a ceremony at the conclusion of the academic school year.
Staff of the Year
The "Staff of the Year" awards are an annual recognition program to honor outstanding staff members across Stafford Schools who have demonstrated exceptional performance, dedication, and contributions to the school division.
Each year, the school division honors the following:
- First Year Teachers
- Assistant Principals
- Instructional Support Employee - Paraprofessionals
- Instructional Support Employee - Librarians
- Technical Support Employee - CTT/ITRT
- Administrative Support Employee - Administrative Assistants
- Student Support Services Employee
- Service Support Employee - Nutrition Services
- Service Support Employee - Operations & Maintenance
- Service Support Employee - Alvin York Bandy Complex
- Service Support Employee - Transportation & Fleet Services
- School Resource Officers