About the Office of Constituent Services
The Office of Constituent Services serves as point of contact and intermediary for constituent concerns, holds dialogues and corresponds with citizens or groups, and enhances Stafford’s overall ability to engage the public on important issues. Other duties of the Office of Constituent Services include:
- Provide general support to the superintendent of schools
- Maintaining the county’s compliance with Title IX
- Overseeing student transfers
- Maintaining the county’s compliance with the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
- Provides direct and indirect support to all seven members of the Stafford County School Board
Constituent Services works collaboratively with all other school division offices to identify and communicate needed information and help maintain effective relationships with the county’s constituents, and local and regional partners.