Girls on the Run is a new addition to RTMS for the 2023-2024 school year!
Girls on the Run is a student empowerment organization!
- the program will help girls learn more about themselves
- become critical and independent thinkers
- develop skills to write their own stories
- find inner strength through physical activity
This year we are bringing the Girls on the Run nonprofit organization to RTMS. This organization is dedicated to helping girls find their place and confidence with the help of trained coaches. The coaches work with the program to inspire girls to value what makes them unique while understanding the importance of physical and emotional health.
- At the end of the season, all local teams will do a 5k fun run at Fred Nats stadium to celebrate their season on November 12th
Degrees and Certifications: