About the ITRT - Instructional Technology Resource Teacher
District Vision: To be an innovative learning organization committed to excellence
District Mission: Teaching our students today to be the LEADERS of tomorrow
ITRT's lead teaching and learning through the use of digital tools that support collaboration, creation, communication, critical thinking, problem solving, and innovation.
To this extent we will:
- Assist teachers in implementing curriculum plans that include methods and strategies for use of digital tools to maximize student learning
- Collaborate with administrators, teachers and students to select appropriate digital resources aligned with learning outcomes
- Increase student learning and performance by assisting staff in the utilization of a variety of assessments to inform instruction
- Model appropriate integration strategies in classroom instruction
- Lead the school's digital learning committee
- Model and promote digital citizenship
- Facilitate learning to create creative and inquisitive learners
- Provide support to help teachers disaggregate, interpret, and use data to plan, improve, and differentiate instruction.
- Design and facilitate high quality professional learning by coaching teachers in applying new skills and fostering their leadership to support school and district integration; and,
- Create a district climate that promotes personalized professional learning for all.