About the ITRT-Instructional Technology Resource Teacher Position
ITRT's lead teaching and learning through the use of digital tools that support collaboration, creation, communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, and innovation.
To this extent ITRT's will:
- Coach instructional personnel in designing and implementing instructional goals that increase academic rigor and student
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders to evaluate and select resources to support learning outcomes.
- Coach instructional staff to use a variety of assessments and data.
- Promote C5W and student learning through best practices of technology integration.
- Promote responsible digital citizenship.
- Build capacity and self-reliance through high-quality, job-embedded professional learning which supports team, school, and division initiatives.
- Model what it means to be a life-long learner.