About the ITRT-Instructional Technology Resource Teacher Role
District Vision: To be an innovative learning organization committed to excellence
District Mission: Teaching our students today to be the LEADERS of tomorrow
ITRT's lead teaching and learning through the use of digital tools that support collaboration, creation, communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, and innovation.
- Assist teachers in implementing curriculum plans that include methods and strategies for the use of digital tools to maximize student learning
- Collaborate with administrators, teachers, and students to select appropriate digital resources aligned with learning outcomes
- Increase student learning and performance by assisting staff in the utilization of a variety of assessments to inform instruction
Model appropriate integration strategies in classroom instruction
- Lead the school's digital learning committee
- Model and promote digital citizenship
- Facilitate learning to create creative and inquisitive learners
- Provide support to help teachers disaggregate, interpret, and use data to plan, improve, and differentiate instruction.
- Design and facilitate high-quality professional learning by coaching teachers in applying new skills and fostering their leadership to support school and district integration; and,
- Create a district climate that promotes personalized professional learning for all.