Mrs. MacLeod, Librarian
Stafford Elementary’s Curbside Book Service
We are happy to announce that Curbside Pick-Up will be starting Monday October 5th, for students who wish to place books on hold.
Students will need to place books “on hold” using Destiny Discover, and families will be notified when the books are ready for pick-up.
Mondays 9:00 - 10:30am & 2:00 - 3:30pm
Putting Books on Hold
- Please visit Destiny Discover.
- Students must use their Google login information to access their Destiny accounts. The only difference is that “@scps.net” is not needed.
- Click here for directions to use Destiny Discover. (direcciones en espanol)
- Once the book is ready for pick-up, Mrs. MacLeod or Mrs. Cox will notify the student's adult, by email.
Picking Up Hold Books
- Once you have received our email, please reply with your chosen time slot, so we can have the books all ready to go.
- Book pick-up will be located at the Car Rider Doors (to the left of the building/just past the loading dock).
- Please have 1 person (masked for safety) come to the doors and we will be there to meet you.
*Service days/times may change depending on need and usage.