AP Testing Schedule Click to see the dates for each AP test. Dates are set by CollegeBoard.
IB Exam Schedule Click to see the dates and times for the IB exams.
SOL Testing Schedule Click to see the dates for Spring SOL tests.
SOL Remediation Schedule for those students that need to retake an SOL but are not currently enrolled in the class. If you, the student, met with the testing coordinator and a letter was sent home, you must attend at least one remediation session in the required SOL in order to take the test.
Summer School: If you are interested in taking a new credit over SCPS summer school, the deadline to register is May 20th. Please see Counseling for more information, or the SCPS website.
- French Club and National French Honor Society Remember to bring your $5 dues.
- Art Club
- Environmental Club
- Equality Club meets before school at 7:15 AM in Ms. Cover-Tucci's room each Wednesday morning. If matters of LGBTQ equality matter to you, Equality club is the place to be!
- FCA will meet Wednesdays from 2:30-3:30 p.m. in room 344. Anyone interested can attend.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will meet after school in rm. 344 All are welcome!
- Latin Club will meet in room 336 from 2:30-3:00
- Safe Space Club will meet in the library on Thursdays at 2:20PM. A place for teenagers to come together to give and get support and help in handling stress, anxiety, and other common issues facing teenagers today in a healthy way. Hope to see you there!
- The Spanish Club will meet in Mrs. Caley's room on Thursdays. See Mrs. Fair or Mrs. Caley with any questions.
All juniors and seniors may attend up to 3 visits per year. There are 20 Colleges and Universities who have scheduled visits to come to BPHS. Please come to the Counseling office to sign up and receive a pass to attend. A list of visits is posted on the BPHS website under Counseling and also on the Counseling bulletin board next to the clinic.
Interested Seniors: For an on-site admissions process, a student is visited by an admissions officer at Brooke Point High School for an interview. During the interview or shortly after, the admissions officer reviews the student's application and tells the student that same day if they are accepted.
Behind the Wheel: Do you have your permit and ready to drive? Come by the Driver's Ed Room and get your application to sign up for behind the wheel.