Updated Information from Mrs. Molly :)
I miss you all soooo much! I’m always thinking of you all! I’m sending you the biggest virtual hug that I can!!! Remember to help your families out at home and to make sure you are getting fresh air by getting outside and running around :)
I want to give you things that you can do at home:
- Reading: You can go onto EPIC. You can also go to Clever and login to Tumblebooks, it is a great resource full of amazing library books. Once you are done reading books go and take some AR quizzes :)
- Reading Practice: Lexia Core 5 through Clever. Lexia helps with reading skills through fun interactive games if you are interested!!!
- Math: Dreambox, will help you practice and review math skills.
- Learn a New Language: Rosetta Stone is currently free for students to learn a new language. Just look into “Rosetta Stone Free for Students”, they will give you a 3 month free trial. Your parents will need to make a username and password. Give it a try :)
- Spell City: I have a set of words up for Spell City. Just log on and start playing the games to learn new/old vocabulary terms.
I hope you all are doing fun and creative activities to keep entertained at home. If you ever get bored, look at my list above to find some fun, learning activities to keep busy! Miss you all! Talk with you soon!!
Please keep looking at my ClassTag messages. We will have a lot of great learning opportunities on April 6th.