Ten Commandments of Sportsmenship
1. "Golden Rule" Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.
2. Enjoy yourself and promote enjoyment for others.
3. Be responsible for your actions.
4. Have an open mind to others' weaknesses and have a forgiving attitude.
5. Have PRIDE in one's performance and one's team.
6. Be a friend, not an enemy, and create a positive environment.
7. Encourage others to do or be their best.
8. Sportsmanship should be contagious.
9. Remember it is a privilege to participate.
10. Practice sportsmanship in all situations at all costs.