Records Request Details
In an effort to provide an enhanced and more secure service for our transfer students, all record requests for a former student must be made online using our new student record request system.
REQUESTS VIA FAX, PHONE CALLS, EMAILS, AND U.S. MAIL ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED
- Account Creation. Each person requesting records from Stafford County Schools is required to set up an account. Users must utilize their school email address, personal email addresses will not be accepted. Create an account here.
- Site Access. Go to https://staffordva.scriborder.com, scroll down to the “K-12 Districts Select the Following to get started” and click the Schoolhouse icon.
- Verification. Once the account is set up, there is a verification process that takes about 24 hours to complete. Users will receive an email notification once the account is verified. Accounts only need to be verified once. Multiple requests may then be submitted using account.
- Submit Request. When the user receives the “verification complete” email notification, login to the K-12 Transfer application and submit the request to Stafford County Public Schools.
- Processing Time. Stafford County Public Schools will process requests electronically within 10 business days. An email notification will be sent once the request has been processed.
- Downloading. After receiving the “processing complete” email, log back into the K-12 Transfer application to download the student record that was requested.